Friday, December 21, 2012

NO EXERCISE.

For the people at my school, you probally have already seen this, as a rough sketch. it looked better on paper, i admit....
but now i designed it on the computer in enrichment. it took a FULL HOUR. but i have nothing better to do with my life anyway, so...
щ(゚Д゚щ)

My drawing came from an inspiration of pon&zi. i dont really like thier comics, but i like thier style of drawing.
its glorius. 
(b^_^)b

and even though i LOVE tennis, this just came to my mind. probally because in tennis camp. there was this one bratty blond girl who was just always refusing to play unless the person promised her she would win. (and yes, she is my age.)
p(-_-)p
although, the blond girl wasnt this cute, pretty, are kawaii in ANY WAY. i only made it this cute because who wants to see an ugly drawing? //_^

Do You LIKE?


EXTRA NOTE: omg. i keep fangirling over L and otani and a bunch of other people like ikuto from shugo chara. I HAVE L and otani in mah locker rite now, ikuto is going to get pasted in mah locker once i get my lazy but off the computer and take enough steps to go to the printer and print ikuto. which is.... never.
THE PRINTER IS TOO. FAR. AWAY. ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Over and Out!~   -amira

4 comments:

  1. OMG
    THAT WAS ME AT MY BADMINTON CLASS. (i hated it, even though i love playing at home cuz no one criticizes me ^.^)
    THEY TOLDZ ME I HAD A TENNIS SERVE. I'VE NEVER PLAYED TENNIS IN MY LIFE. THEY MUST BE CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL mumina.
    that WOULD only happen to you.
    teacher: "YOU HAVE A TENNIS SERVE. GET OUT."
    mumina: "bu-but i never PLAYED tennis!"

    ReplyDelete